Vacancy: Executive Director EUFAMI
EUFAMI wishes to invite applications for the post of:
To lead the organisation into its next phase of development, expanding and supporting its membership, deepening its influence in the field of mental health policy and building on its reputation as the advocate of family caregivers. This post is full time offered as a 2 year fixed term contract. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Role and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the President, implement EUFAMI’s agreed Strategic Plan
- Develop lasting financial stability through innovative and credible methods
- Manage programme and project activities
- Manage finance and human resources
- Represent EUFAMI externally
The successful Candidate will demonstrate:
- A successful track record in senior management in a comparable organisation
- proven track record and expertise in fundraising and management of financial partnership with funders, both commercial and EU bodies/EU programmes
- Good working knowledge and understanding of mental health issues and policies affecting European countries and organisations
- Excellent all round communication skills and abilities, and management of partnerships with stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively with a Board of Directors and President and with a network of member associations
- Working Facility in two or more European languages (including English)
Please follow this link to view the advertisement, full brief, role description and person specification: https://www.networxrecruitment.com/Jobs/Advert/1063514.
The application process will require submission of a full Curriculum Vitae; together with a statement as to how you would approach the role and the specific professional and personal attributes you would bring to it.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20 November 2017.